Maxx O2 BASIC w/ Medical Grade Mask (bag, 1 mask, tubing, mask cleaner and pulse oximeter included)
Maxx O2 BASIC with Medical Grade Mask
Maxx O2 Sale! 20% off.
Coupon code: maxxo220
Stock status: In stock
Shipping: free within the contiguous 48 states. Ships within 2-3 business days of payment clearance. Allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
We ship worldwide! Contact us and provide your address and items desired and we will quote shipping.
This system is identical to the BASIC, but includes the BLUE Medical Grade mask which can be sterilized and autoclaved. It's ideal for clinics. You can also order additional Green valves for each user. These are not autoclavable.
The oxygen generator shown in photos is NOT included. You must have an oxygen generator to utilize Maxx O2. You can choose from our options above just under the price called "Choose an Oxygen Generator" or pick None if you have your own. Read more at the bottom of the page for further info.
Here's how it works:
A: hang bag on wall or use included stands
B: inflate bag fully with oxygen generator (not included)
C: connect mask system to bag and put mask on face
D: install two flexible ribs (bag begins to slowly push out oxygen - a feature found only on the Maxx O2 bag)
E: exercise for 15 min. using the included protocol (offers protocols based on condition levels for each person).
- Maxx O2 EWOT High-Flow EasyBreathe™ Oxygen mask (highest flow mask in the world). No inhalation or exhale resistance like other masks. This is exclusive to the Maxx O2 System.
- Patent pending APPS (Automatic Positive Pressure System) ensures a positive flow of O2 much like a machine. This allows for easier breathing and eliminates the strain other bags put on the lungs.
- Adjustable flow rate (low & medium)
- Built-in relief valve (to prevent overfilling & stress on bag & indicator when full)
- Medical grade materials eliminate outgassing of plastics
- Hangs on wall or works with included stand
- 3 year warranty on bag (workmanship) with life expectancy 10 + years
- 3 year warrant on New AirSep 10 LPM generator
- Stand/Suspension system (FREE)
- Optional Altitude contrast (low/high oxygen switch option) available now. Click to view
- 1 900 liter oxygen bag
- 2 Fiberglass tension ribs
- 1 Maxx O2 High-Flow Easy Breathe EWOT mask ($300 item included)
- AccuMed CM550DL Pulse Oximeter (displays your heart rate and oxygen levels)
- Two-way rotating Velcro® strap to attach oxygen hose out of your way
- Bag stand normally $69 - included free (if shipping within the 48 states)
- Hoses & tubes as shown (1 10' oxygen breathing hose & 1 10' oxygen fill tube)
- ION Care Ozone mask cleaner
- Maxx O2 usage guide & protocols
- Maxx O2 setup instructions
- Hooks to attach bag to stand
- Installation & usage videos
- You'll also get a phone call from the mfr. to make sure you've set it up correctly and to answer any questions you may have.
View Drawing with detailed description of Maxx O2 Basic
Ordering an Oxygen Generator (NOT INCLUDED)
The Oxygen generator is not included. When you add to cart, there is an option under "Choose an Oxygen Generator" where you can pick 1 of 3 available units or none. Refurb means refurbished/used. New means it's new in the box. 5LPM means 5 liters per minute output which means it will take over 3 hours to fill the bag. 10LPM will take 90 minutes. The refurb units have a 1 year warranty. Same as the new units.
How to size your mask
Measure from the bridge of your nose and bottom of chin and pick 1 of 3 sizes.
Do you need one mask for each person or can they be cleaned?
This system includes 1 medical grade mask that can withstand sanitizing and sterilization procedures. You only need one mask for multiple users assuming you do not need additional sizes. The green valves are single user use only. Click here to order additional masks and click here to order additional valves.
Bag dimensions: 6' - 6" tall by 5' wide
Total floor space with stand and bag fully inflated: 7' wide x 7' tall x 2' - 6" deep
Weight: 8 lbs (including fiberglass frames)
Oxygen Bag Material: Maxx O2 bladder systems are made of nylon with a medical grade TPU coating. This coating is designed for holding and breathing air. The bladder is VOC free and chemically inert. NO off gassing.
Filling times for the bag
The higher the flow, expressed in Liters Per Minute (LPM) the faster your bag will inflate. A 5LPM oxygen system will take about 3 hours. A 10LPM will take about 90 min. Fill time will be much lower after first fill time especially if you run the generator during the 15 min session as this leaves hundreds of liters of extra o2.
We ship worldwide. It's suggested you locate your own oxygen generator, but if you cannot, we can offer shipping of the entire system. Please email us directly at email@example.com and advise your shipping address so we may quote this for you.
Maxx O2 EWOT System now part of the Earth Wind Fire Superhuman Protocol.
WARNING: The products on this website are offered strictly as exercise tools only. They are not intended for any type of medical use or respiratory therapy. The products are not intended to prevent, treat, cure or mitigate any disease. If you are under the supervision of a doctor for any reason whatsoever, or are on any medications, please consult your doctor before exercising with oxygen.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult your physician or medical professional before exercising with oxygen.
EWOT Maxx O2 System
We Also Recommend