Schwinn MPower Echelon2 With Power
At Schwinn®, we’re committed to designing bikes that deliver both an authentic experience to riders and lasting value to gym and studio owners. It’s a dedication that drove us to developing the most feature-rich console in the industry today. With measurement being an added tool continually gaining momentum in cycling rooms, our Echelon2 Console with Resistance Power gives motivating rider feedback which changes the way members ride and how classes are coached, ultimately enhancing the member experience. The Echelon2 Console is our smartest design yet – and an even smarter choice for your gym.
User Weight Capacity: NA
Product Weight: NA
Echelon2 with Power Upgrade for AC Performance: 740-8941
Echelon2 with Power Upgrade for AC Sport: 740-8942
- The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
- Displays: Power, RPM, Calories, Gear, Heart Rate, Time, Distance, AVG/MAX Power.
- Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
- Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
- Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.