Schwinn AC Power Group Indoor Cycle
Stock status: in stock
Delivery time: 5-7 business days after shipment
REAL POWER. REAL RESULTS.
Packed with all of the best-in-class features of Schwinn’s top tier indoor bikes, the new AC Power bikes take your Authentic Cycling riding experience to a whole new level with the amazingly accurate 4iiii® crank arm power meter, the new Echelon2G console, and a built-in generator, preventing the continuous need to replace batteries.
• Customizable options available with frame paint, personally branded decals, and accessories
• Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
• Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
• 4iiii® crank arm power meter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
• On-board generator powers Echelon2G Console without batteries
• Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
• Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in
• Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
• Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
• Seat Slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum
Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive™ – features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today.
User Height Range: 4’11” to 6’8″ (150 cm to 203 cm)
Q-Factor: 168 mm
Bottom Bracket: Oversized ISIS
Pedal Interface: Morse Taper non-threaded spindle
Frame Material: Powder-coated aluminum
Drive Train: Carbon Blue™ Belt Drive
Resistance System: 6-Magnet Non-Contact Magnetic Resistance
Standard Pedals: Double Link
Optional Pedals: Schwinn Triple Link™
All Schwinn Authentic Cycling™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The AC Power bike is Schwinn Triple Link™pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta, and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
Schwinn AC Power Group Cycle Specs
Length: 42 in (107 cm)
Width: 21 in (53 cm)
Height: 51 in (130 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Model # 9-7300