Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders, and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for a variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
M3 vs M3i?
This bike comes in two models. Both are the same, but the M3i includes Bluetooth data projected to phones and tablets as well as adjustable fore and aft movement of the handlebars (ideal if you are under 5' - 2"). The first photo is the M3 and 2nd photo is the M3i.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- 45" / 1143 mm
- 26" / 660.4 mm
- 49" / 1244.6 mm
- 85 lbs. / 38.56 kg
Warranty: 3 years parts. 6 months wearable parts.