Call for Better Pricing!
Schwinn AC Performance Indoor Cycling Bike
Optional: MPower Echelon2 With Power Console. Click here
Schwinn AC Performance
Our latest innovations to the Authentic Cycle product line are a reflection of our renewed energy and continued commitment to intelligent design, quality manufacturing, and authentic riding experiences. We now offer a greater selection of bikes with more customization options than ever before. So take a look and see why the most demanding fitness enthusiasts in the world ride Schwinn.
- • Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- • Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- • Optional 4iiii® crank arm power meter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
- • Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
- • Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- • Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in performance positions
- • Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- • Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- • Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″
For nearly 20 years, Schwinn chain drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the AC Performance. This next-generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
Length: 42 in (107 cm)
Width: 21 in (53 cm)
Height: 51 in (130 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg)
|Frame||10 years (5 years corrosion)|
|Mechanical Parts (drive mechanism, cranks)||2 years|
|Wear Items (saddle, bottle cages, pedals, brake pads)||6 months|
|NOTE||Warranty terms are for U.S. only and vary by region. Contact the distributor in your country and region.|