Total Gym Elevate Encompass
Total Gym Elevate Encompass Gravity Training System
Delivery: 6 week lead time
FREE SHIPPING within the contiguous 48 states.
BONUS: Dip bars included
FREE lower level inside delivery & setup
Monthly payments: $94 (click green time payment button above to apply)
ACCESSORIES - CLICK HERE
Total Gym Elevate Encompass Product Benefit
Total Gym Encompass recreates and strengthens the way your body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in your muscle memory. This allows you to train more productively and more functionally - using your own bodyweight as resistance. The result is full body conditioning though the fitness continuum from early post-injury to high performance training.
The incline plane design with incremental calibrated load adjustment, rolling glideboard and dynamic arm cable system makes it easy to begin at the user’s ability level, and allows the exercise specialist to create goal specific training to take them to the next level.
Yielding outstanding results at every level—for the beginning exerciser to the elite athlete, the Elevate provides all the stations of a strength circuit into one machine for a complete, full body workout.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
Training applications and biomechanics:
HIGHLIGHTS of Total Gym Elevate Encompass:
- Adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment during transverse movements and allows for new additional training variations.
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Hydraulic rail lift assists level changes and easy two-step folding.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity range of motion.
- Retractable Dip Bars included as standard
- LAT bars promote line-of-pull specificity for arm-cable exercises.
- Includes workout DVD.
- More than 250 exercises and variations from resistance training to Pilates.
- Resistance—1% to 62% of bodyweight.
Total Gym Elevate Encompass Specifications
- Tubing: 1.7" x 3.2" Aluminum Extrusion (4.4cm x 8.1cm)
- This ower Construction: Tower is all reinforced steel, silver powder coating with internal level locking mechanism
- User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
- User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
- Glideboard: 16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm). 7 position Adjustable angles
- Rollers: Better Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: ABS plastic protective shield over a steel frame, Nylon roller with precision ball bearings
- Cables: 2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon 12 coated steel aircraft cable
- Handles: Soft synthetic rubber Padded Handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
- Unfolded: 107” x 38” x 69” [L/W/H] (2.4 m x 1.0 m x 1.8 m)
- Folded: 20” x 38” x 56” [L/W/H] (.5 m x 1.0 m x 1.4 m)
- Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel or forged aluminum
- Unit Weight: 180 lbs (82 Kg)
- Electrical: N/A
- Board Upholstery: Glideboard - Heavy duty, Two tone design, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
- Foam Padding: 1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam.
- Resistance Levels: 22 calibrated incline levels, with release lever to lock rails into place. 1% - 62% bodyweight
- Storage Capabilities: Hydraulic lift assists folding. Folds and stores upright. Rolls in hand-truck fashion.
- Included Equipment: 7 position Adjustable Glideboard; Dynamic [unilateral/bilateral] Pulley System; Multi-point pulley attachment to tower; soft grip LAT Bars with 7 pulley positions; Folding Foot Holder; Telescoping Squat Stand with 3 height positions and folding platform
- Rolling Range: 40" ( 1.0 meters)
We Also Recommend